Saturday, April 5, 2008

Back in the Flow

So, i went to my first live cash game in about 6 weeks. That's a really long stretch for me. I played pretty well. Started gambling a little bit later on when I didn't need to. My table, which was only 6 handed, was overall kind of tight. Good players for the most part, tough to make much profit. I ended up buying in for $80 at the .50/$1 game and cashing out with $90. Better than a loss I guess.

As for online poker, I took down my 3rd Bmore Brawl title on Wednesday. I am now the first to cross the 300/30 threshold... with over $300 dollars in winnings and over 30 knockouts.

As for this week and next week.. my posts are going to be at a minimum. I'm working a crazy amount of hours at my job, most of them weekends. But I'll be trying to get back into the fifty fifty shortly.. take a shot at some real cheeze. I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: