Thursday, April 24, 2008

3 for 3 and 3 for 5

Wednesday night is my usual online poker night. I'm a regular at Bmore's Brawl and I enjoy playing the Fifty Fifty. I haven't been playing much online poker recently and I got back into the swing of things rather easily tonight.

I played two $14+1 satellites to the Fifty Fifty, and won one of them, getting myself a $55 seat for $30 for the third straight time. Also, I placed 123rd/984 players to win $80 and cash in my third straight Fifty Fifty. I'm averaging a $30 buy-in for that tourney (b/c of satellites) and averaging a $130 cash rate.

Also played Brawl #15 and went heads up for the 5th time in the 13 tourneys I've played. AltronIV took it down. We both played great, and in the end, I picked up JJ and he had QQ. All the money was in obviously.

As for the brawl, I'm still on top of both the moneyboard, knockout board and I've won three titles. I've taken second place twice. The two players I lost to? AltronIV and Kibl.. both of whom are excellent players that i have a lot of respect for.

So, I'm back in the swing of things regarding online poker tournaments. I brought my bankroll back up to over $600 in profits.. and I hope to keep it moving forward.

1 comment:

Damn Ringer said...

Yo Rocco,

Its Eric Burtzlaff (Damn Ringer) and Just realized ya had a blog. If ya update it more i could add it to my blogroll. But anyways, nice blog.

www.damnringer.com

Peace man.