Saturday, March 15, 2008

Been a Minute - Upcoming Tournament!

It's been a while since my last post.. life has been busy as hell..

As for all things poker in my life, here's the update. Haven't been playing live hardly at all recently.. I played Kori's $80 rebuy tournament and one cash game at AltronIV's place two weeks ago. Didn't do particularly well in either one.

Online, however, things are going pretty well. Now in my 4th month back on Full Tilt, I'm $500 in the green.

Now, one more new thing that I'd like everyone who reads this blog to know: Following in thebmorekid's footsteps, I will be hosting a weekly tournament on Full Tilt.

The game will be called Rocco's Rumble and it is a HA (Holdem/Omaha) Pot Limit, $10+1 buy-in, starting with 3,000 chips (Double Stack). It will be a Knockout Tournament
For this weekly event, I will be keeping track of a Money Leaderboard, Knockout Leaderboard and several other minor stats depending on turnout..

As of now, I've put in a request to FTP about doing the tourney on Saturday nights at 8:00pm. When it goes through and becomes official.. I'll post the date on the blog.

No comments: